cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10$ referral reward is missing on my bill

Haseebnoor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

i refered one of my friend he put my number I never got the credit on my bill.

I may cancel the service its very frustrating you guys don’t have any contact center.

regard 

haseeb

14 REPLIES 14

aascvd01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well put.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Haseebnoor 

Firstly, when you say your friend put in your number, do you mean your referall code because they do not use phone numbers for referalls anymore, it's a personal referall code that can be found in the overview of your account (on the right hand side).

Secondly, when you refer a friend, the friend that enters your unique referall code receives the $10 credit. You do not receive this. You benefit by receiving $1 off every month that your friend remains an active customer of public mobile. 

If you log into your account, and check the rewards section, you should see under refer a friend $1, which will be deducted on your next renewal payment. 

aascvd01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had the same issue. Wait 24 hours and the funds should show up in your account. That was my case 

@Haseebnoor hi ok he received his 10 dollars so in your self serve account is there any refer a friend reward for 1 dollar because that should be what you receive not the 10 dollars! 

Haseebnoor

Yes he did 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Haseebnoor wrote:

Hi,

I may cancel the service its very frustrating you guys don’t have any contact center.

regard 

haseeb

When was this referral done?  Because since July 24th,  you no longer give your number to the person being referred, but you should see a unique referral code in your account and this is what your friend needs to input in leiu of your tel. number.  If you didn't do this then your friend may need to send a message to Moderator_Team and ask, respectfully, for the referral credit.  They may do this as a goodwill gesture.

The previous posters are right about the timeline of receiving the credits and that your friend would be entitled to the $10 credit, but you would get the $1/30 days as long as they stay with PM.

@Haseebnoor wrote:

I referred my friend 35 days ago and my last bill was same as it was before no 10 dollar reward. 

I think I can move to lucky same price but I want them to fix referral issue first its their design which needs to be fixed which doesn’t need a contact cetre thanks.

As from earlier, as the person referring your friend, you aren't supposed to receive a $10 credit. Sorry, but only your friend gets that.

@Haseebnoor wrote:

I referred my friend 35 days ago and my last bill was same as it was before no 10 dollar reward. 

I think I can move to lucky same price but I want them to fix referral issue first its their design which needs to be fixed which doesn’t need a contact cetre thanks.

@Haseebnoor  Again it's not $10 it's $1. Did you ask your friend if they got the $10?

Haseebnoor

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Haseebnoor wrote:

Hi,

regard 

haseeb

@Haseebnoor  Once your friend used your number then you would have received a text for the $1 (applied to your account every 30 days) referral reward and your friend get the $10 credit. The $1 reward will get applied on your next renewal.

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi 

When you refer a friend, the person whom you referred received $10. You on the other hand receive $1 off every month. 

These credits can take upto 72 hours to show up. But note, you do not get the $10 reward 

If you do not get the $1 off every month, if recommend you should contact the moderators

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Haseebnoor  - Yes, it is true that there is no call centre for Public Mobile.  This is made clear all over the web site, etc.  Support is done by other PM clients (basic stuff), and by Moderators (PM staff, who handle account level stuff).  Moderator help is done via private messaging.  If you absolutely need a call center, you will need to move to another carrier/provider (and likely pay more for the services).

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Haseebnoor 

Your friend gets the $10 referral credit within 72 hours.  You will get ongoing $1 per month credit as long as your friend remains a PM customer.  You should see your friend referral credit in  under My rewards section, Refer-a-Friend reward.  

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Haseebnoor hi when was this done? it can take up to 72 hours to show up in account they will get the 10 dollars you will get 1 dollar a month as long as they have an active pm account  if it has been longer than 72 hours contact a moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.