cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 referral and $1.00 on my bill

Colleenfindlay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there... does it take a couple of days to show the $10 bonus I should get for referring and the $1.00 that I receive each month he has an active account.  

Also had a question how to change the email address 

thanks Colleen 

10 REPLIES 10

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tdent145 wrote:

Your one dollar one will stay on as long as the other person is a member. So you'll get a extra dollar off a month which probably follows same rules takes about 72 hours to show on your account.

@tdent145  @Colleenfindlay 

Actually, the recurring $1 per 30 days per referral (or $3 per 90 days) usually appears on the rewards page right away after the referral signs up. In my experience, almost all my referral signups resulted in my rewards page being updated instantly whenever I checked if I was sitting beside them during the activation.

However, the rewards aren't converted into useable funds (available balance on your overview page) until the day of your renewal, and within hours of that it would be used toward the payment of your new cycle.

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It takes a few days for the $10 bonus to show up in the new activation account. You should receive a text message from PublicMobile when it is ready as follows (don't worry, incoming text messages are free):

PM.jpg

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It may be quicker than 72 hours though for your friend's account to show the credit. When I referred my dad the $10 credit showed up in his account the following day.

As for the $1 credit that you'll get every 30 days that your friend remains active, that should already show in your account as a future credit (at least mine showed up immediately in the self serve under "My Rewards, Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)"), but I don't think that it actually becomes a credit in your account balance until just before your next payment is due.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Colleenfindlay 

Referrer, you, will not get $10 one time credit - only $1/30 days as long as your friend(referee) stay with PM.  Check with your refer-a-friend reward count, which goes up by one almost immediately, on your self-server overview page.

Referee, your friend, will get one time $10 credit within 72 hours after activation - usually the next morning.  No $1/30days reward.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

when you log in the self account, you will see refer bonus $1 after 72 hours, and it occurs on the monthly basis as long as your friend's account is active.

tdent145

Your one dollar one will stay on as long as the other person is a member. So you'll get a extra dollar off a month which probably follows same rules takes about 72 hours to show on your account.

@Colleenfindlay wrote:

Hi there...

Can you please tell me when the $10.00 referral bonus will show up on Alan’s account and when my $1.00 bonus will be on my account so long as they stay active.  

I also wanted to know how to chance the email and not just for user name but so the emails go to another account. 

Thanks 

I've merged your 2 message threads as the questions contained within them are very closely related.

The friend who you referred will receive a one-time $10 credit within 72 hours.

Colleenfindlay

Hi 

Sorry when does Alan get the $10 a month and when does it show in my account $1.00 for every month he stays active?

Alan is trying to chance the email account to login and for all his accounts.  

Thanks 

Colleenfindlay

Hi there...

Can you please tell me when the $10.00 referral bonus will show up on Alan’s account and when my $1.00 bonus will be on my account so long as they stay active.  

I also wanted to know how to chance the email and not just for user name but so the emails go to another account. 

Thanks 

@Colleenfindlay wrote:

Hi there... does it take a couple of days to show the $10 bonus I should get for referring and the $1.00 that I receive each month he has an active account.  

Also had a question how to change the email address 

thanks Colleen 

Sorry, but you won't get a $10 credit for referring someone.  Only the person being referred gets that.

For your e-mail address, are you trying to change the one linked to  your community account or the one that is used to log into self-serve? 

Need Help? Let's chat.