cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 per month for signing up online before Jan 1st.

Dalefin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I just activated and signed up online so I think Im entitled to the $10 a Mo. for 6 months. Does that kick in automatically on the next billing

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@HKTThat sounds better.  The next one will appear just befor the next renewal.  You might not actually see it in advance of the renewal.

It would be nicer if it showed up earlier though. Could spend it on add-ons in the meantime.

@HKT: Check the wording of the credit. Is it refer a friend or promo?

HKT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great, thanks.

I thought it would be processed as part of the renewal (like the Autopay and refer-a-friend rewards) but I understand that it will be before the next renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HKTThat sounds better.  The next one will appear just befor the next renewal.  You might not actually see it in advance of the renewal.

HKT

My mistake.

I received a $10 credit about 5 days after signing up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HKT, You should have seen/had your credit before the first renewal.  Something didn't get processed properly.  You will need to contact the moderator team and ask them to correct this for you.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

HKT

I signed up and activated online on December 30, 2018. My 30 day plan is $40 per 30 days (before rewards). Bought the SIM from a retail outlet (Superstore).  I am a new customer, using Autopay.

My plan just renewed automatically for the first time for another 30 days.

I don't see the $10 credit. I think I am eligible.

How do I get that credit?

Dalefin

Great!

Dalefin

Grewat, thanks so much

Dalefin

Thanks for your help and reply

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dalefin I should addto @Anonymous's answer that as long as you signed up on a eligible plan of $30+ you will.

This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only.

• The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.

• If you fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for the $10 account credits.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-10-off-for-6-months/m-p/306557

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dalefin- Yes it should.  It might appear just before your payment is processed.  Regardless of exactly when, your next payment(s) will be $10 less.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.