cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: $10 one-time credit for referring friends

@kianagibson wrote:

Hello,

I've just referred two friends for Public Mobile. My rewards shows that I got the $1 off per month, but I don't see the one time $10 discount off my plan. Where can I find this, or when does it show up?

I think they say to expect up to 72 hrs.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My own question has been answered with just a little patience - just one day later the

$10 one-time credit for referring friends was received (by friend) who was notified via text message.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I thought that I hadn't received the one-time $10 credit either. It doesn't show under "My Rewards" in my account overview (homepage). It's not listed when I click Rewards to see the full list, it doesn't count toward my total rewards... no wonder I didn't think it came through!

The only way I was able to see the credit was by clicking "Payment", selecting "Transaction History" last 90 days in my case (I joined >30 days ago) and there it was: "$10 Referral Credit".

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 8.26.56 PM.png

Apparently it's a credit, not a reward, so it will never appear in your rewards. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Don't you just love it when you solve your own problem. You can't assign the solution to yourself so ultimately you have asked an unsolvable question. I've done that too....Bravo!