cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 dollars off 40 dollar plan

pkane
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Recently a friend signed up and his plan said he would get ten dollars off for six months on a 40 dollar plan but the ten dollars was never subtracted from his phone bill.

8 REPLIES 8

SkimGuy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@pkane wrote:

Thank you I will let him know.

And if he doesn't see it, he can always send a PM to a mod. But it should be automatic if he met all the requirements

pkane

Thank you I will let him know.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pkane as mentioned all promo credits will be applied on the next cycle, not the current/immediate one.  Just tell your friend to check their account later on.  But also I believe your friend should be receiving a text message from PM advising of the promo being applied.  Usually a text will come in within 5 days of activating.

pkane

Okay I will tell him about this and keep an eye out. Thank you for your feedback.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The credit should be shown on the second billing cycle if your friends are active within the promotion period. not right away after activation.

Hi there @pkane!

Thanks for looking out for your friend, it's very nice of you and we appreciate team work here at Public Mobile. 🙂

But there is no need to worry! As long as your friend is eligible for the promo, he will definitely get his money! As @cavemantoronto mentioned, the first $10 credit will be applied within 30days, so the first payment will be in full.

For more details about this promotion, click on the link here and check out our community page.

Hope this puts your mind at ease.

Beatrice

Public Mobile Moderator Team

pkane

What does this mean it wasn’t suppose to mean?

the first 30 days of his phone bill are regular price and then after 30 days he will be credited 10 dollars?

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@pkane wrote:

Recently a friend signed up and his plan said he would get ten dollars off for six months on a 40 dollar plan but the ten dollars was never subtracted from his phone bill.

It wasn't supposed to be.  First 30 days regular price. First credits comes within 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.