jaystar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've referred 2 people and I see that on my referral list,

but I haven't got my 2 x $10 bonus at.

What is going on?

6 REPLIES 6

Jeremy691
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you use another's referral code when you sign up, you'll get a $10 credit. That will take a day or two to show up on your account. 

If someone uses your referral code, you will get $1 credit every month as long as that person is with public mobile. 

If you get lots of friends to use your referral code, you could essentially get your bill paid for. Hopefully your popular. 

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Right now at this moment, there is no promotion for the person who gives out the referral. The person who is signing up for Public mobile and using your referral code is the one who receives $10. 

You get an added $1 discount each month for every person you refer to. Since you refer two people, you get an additional $2 discount every month for your phone bill. 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jaystar wrote:

What is going on?

As others have mentioned you will get 1$ for each referral you do. Since you have 2 referrals  thats 2$ off your monthly bill.

If you refer more people you could save way more then just 10$ overall.

Cheers!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jaystar wrote:

What is going on?

@jaystar  It's more like 2 x $1 every 30 days. So in your case in 300 days you should get the $20. 🤔Smiley Happy

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Only the 2 people you referred will get the $10. Sometimes they do a promotion where both parties get some credit, but that is not going at the moment. So you will only get the $1 reward.

@jaystar wrote:

What is going on?

You don't get $10 for referring someone. You'l only receive $1 per each 30 day period that the person who you referred remains an active customer.

Need Help? Let's chat.