cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 Credit??

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just signed my wife up and received the $1:00 credit for doing so. Now, what about the $10 credit? I don't see that in either of our accounts. Any clarification greatly appreciated. 

7 REPLIES 7

Koombassi

@mpcdesign @Excellent point!!

Thank you. 

@mpcdesign 

There is only an issue if the referrals account is suspended during the referrer' s renewal. More specifically between about midnight eastern and the next half hour or so until rewards are applied.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Koombassi , remember to keep maintaining the autopay or payment is on time for your wife's plan because I do believe if you are late in payment, you would also lose the referral every month! Your referral rewards keeps going as long as your wife remains an active customer.

@pkaraa wrote:

Is the third month credit still on? 

find out that... if the plan was $35, there was a bonus data too.

If you need help/clarification, contact CSA.

I haven't heard of any credit for a free 30 days of service for quite a while now.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is the third month credit still on? 

find out that... if the plan was $35, there was a bonus data too.

If you need help/clarification, contact CSA.

Koombassi

@computergeek541 

Thanks for the clarification. Was t sure where or when it wuould show up. 

@Koombassi wrote:

Just signed my wife up and received the $1:00 credit for doing so. Now, what about the $10 credit? I don't see that in either of our accounts. Any clarification greatly appreciated. 

You won't receive a $10 credit. Only your wife will get a $10 credit and that will be deposited to the balance of your wife's account within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.