cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10/6 month discount ending in only 4 months

Paulleewogg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello to whomever @ PM...

I signed up in Feb during your $10 off for 6 months promotion. I have received  4 months worth of the discount, counting the notice that came via text today. Today's text message said this was the final credit. I checked my payment history, and yes only 4, $10 credits have been applied.

Houston...we have a problem!

8 REPLIES 8

Paulleewogg

Thanks. No plan change here. I'm happy with the 8.5 gig/$48 plan I have.

Paulleewogg

Thanks for that link to send a private msg to the mods, Duffer. This is the first problem I've had and I dont know how things work around here. Much appreciated!

@Paulleewogg wrote:

Hello Lieux...No, no plan change. I'm happy with the plan I have. 8.5 gigs/$48, with autopay, minus the $10 for 6 months supposedly.  

Good. I read after your post some other cases in the community. I just wanted to be sure that you didn't drop your plan and lost your promotion.Smiley Happy

Paulleewogg

Hello Lieux...No, no plan change. I'm happy with the plan I have. 8.5 gigs/$48, with autopay, minus the $10 for 6 months supposedly.  

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Paulleewogg no change plan last month?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Paulleewogg wrote:

I signed up in Feb during your $10 off for 6 months promotion. I have received  4 months worth of the discount, counting the notice that came via text today. Today's text message said this was the final credit. I checked my payment history, and yes only 4, $10 credits have been applied.

@Paulleewogg  I would ignore the text. Smiley Happy More than likely it went out in error. If you signed up in Feb you would get the $10 credit for:

Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug (Final credit)

Just keep checking you payment history and if the credit is not applied next month then notify the moderators and they will fix it.

Edit: Assuming that you did not change your plan to a plan < $30.00 because then you will not meet the promo requirements and in fact the credit would end.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Like the previous person said, let the Moderators know and they will help fix the issue.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Paulleewogg wrote:

Looks like this is a wide spread issue.

You will have to contact the moderators , you can send them a private message here: link

@Alan_K - Maybe an issue?

Need Help? Let's chat.