cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10.00 Credit

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Just curious if in your experience does the reward show up in your account later then 72hrs. I figure I'll wait 7 days and if it still has not come I'll open a ticket. 

But thought it was best to reach out to the community first. 

Thanks in Advance. 

7 REPLIES 7

@helenhelen wrote:

In my experience, it showed up in my second billing cycle.

The timing of the $10 account credit for those who are referred doesn't coincide with billing cycles. While you may not have been able to use that credit until the next renewal (unless you purchase an add-on), the credit would have been in your account far earlier, and within 72 hours as mentioned earlier.

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In my experience, it showed up in my second billing cycle.

The wireless network itself is sluggish and overloaded these days. Attached billing systems (like Self-Serve) are also sluggish and overloaded. The automation is being stressed, the labour to maintain it is being stressed.

The credit is probably in the system, somewhere, waiting to be processed.

But doesn't hurt to submit a ticket anyhow. To flag attention and to log the issue for later correction, if nothing else.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm 

The referrer should get a text almost right away and then they'll see it in their rewards area. The referred officially gets the credit in 3 days but I've seen it overnight.

Gotta watch those oh's and zero's and one's and ell's even fives and ess's.

Edit: heck just watch the transcribing between all of upper and lower case and numbers and whether hand-written or typed. Using the pre-filled activation form is helpful or copy/paste. But I imagine most people are writing it down to give to their friends.

@iliketotalk wrote:

@Naepalm hi that seems a little long to me I would ask a mod to look into it for you I would tell you how to do it but I'm sure you already know😊

Yeah I know how to contact them, they had confirmed the credit. I'll wait until Tuesday if it still has not show up I'll contact them. @JoyLuck yeah the $1.00 referral was almost instant. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

The $10 should be there within 72 hours. The $1 referral is pretty quick.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm hi that seems a little long to me I would ask a mod to look into it for you I would tell you how to do it but I'm sure you already know😊

Need Help? Let's chat.