cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 yr anniversaries

cannonman55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I think I passed the one year mark but did not receive a dollar discount what do I do 

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cannonman55 wrote:

Hi how did you find my start date? I can't seem to find there to look

There's the account activation start date which has already been mentioned how to find.

Then there's the community account start date which can be seen in the little pop-up when you hover your username. Yours is 11-09-2019. But you could have made the community account anytime before or after you activated.

@cannonman55 wrote:

Just click on your name. This is when your community account was created. It may differ from when you actually activated with PM.

start.jpg

cannonman55

@makkahn28 wrote:

You should also check the rewards section in your Self-Serve Portal as well

The rewards section doesn't give any indication of when to expect an increase in the loyalty reward.

@Lindsaylee 

You can check your text messages for the pin code from pm when you activated. As soon as you hit day 360 and go thru renewal the loyalty reward will show up in your rewards ready to be applied on day 390.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

You should also check the rewards section in your Self-Serve Portal as well

Check for your Welcome email when you setup your account should have the date.

Lindsaylee

Does it say somewhere in my account when you signed up with public Mobile?  I think I will be hitting the year mark early 2021, but I'm not 100% when it'll be, does anyone have any light to shine onto this topic?  Thanks!

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@cannonman55 wrote:

Hi I think I passed the one year mark but did not receive a dollar discount what do I do 

Thanks

@cannonman55 well then, happy anniversary!  Your community account says you registered on 11-09-2019.  Did you activate before that time?  Anyway, you should receive a text saying rewards have been applied to your account when the time comes.  Cheers!

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cannonman55 

If your account has been in good standing and active for those 30-day cycles, then in a year you will get your reward rest assured.

1 year loyalty appears at the end of billing cycle 13 (1 year 24-25 days after activation).

2 year loyalty appears at the end of billing cycle 25 (2 years 19-20 days after activation).

3 year loyalty appears at the end of billing cycle 37 (3 years 14-15 days after activation).

4 year loyalty appears at the end of billing cycle 49 (4 years 9-10 days after activation).

5 year loyalty appears at the end of billing cycle 61 (5 years 3-4 days after activation).

(Variation depends on when the leapyear days occur.)

Note that if your plan is suspended for more than 60 days then the suspended days will not be counted (will delay) your Loyalty Reward.

Also note that if you force your plan to renew early (to refresh your data provision) then the days from the interrupted plan cycle will not be counted (will delay) your Loyalty Reward.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

I just received mine and I believe it was in the month of my anniversary. 

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cannonman55  12 plan renewals is 360 days. The anniversary reward is 12 months (365 days) so you will get the reward applied on your next renewal.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@cannonman55 wrote:

Thanks

If you just passed 1 year, you'll get the reward on your next renewal.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@cannonman55 wrote:

Thanks

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months with Public Mobile, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward as long as you are active. Check self service to see if you are receiving the loyalty reward. Were you suspended in any of this time?

If you need more assistance contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Use this url for the chatbot  SIMon: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.