cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$1 loyalty reward not applied heads up

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Already contacted the mods who had to submit an internal ticket and said it was a known issue.

Anyone else who is coming up around a year should keep an eye on their account to make sure it gets applied. 

21 REPLIES 21

@ShawnC13 

I think we are still confusing it showing up versus applying to a payment. I agree that it will take longer to be applied to a payment if on a 90 day plan so I'm sticking with 30 day plans here to try to reduce confusion. I assume that we can agree that anything that shows up in your account during any 30 day plan term will convert into cash to reduce your next payment whenever your next payment is scheduled for.

Community $ is a good example, it isn't put there automatically at each renewal like the Autopay $2 and $1 referal credits are. Community cash arrives around the 5-8th of the month (not on a 30 day cycle) and loyalty $ should (I would think) arrive on your anniversary date initially and then it appears to me to be placed in your account right at renewal each month going forward (like Autopay and referral credits are).

Presumably another year into the future, approaching your second anniversary date the regular $1 amount continues to be placed in account each month at plan renewal and then the second $1 bump up would arrive on about your exact anniversary date which is in the middle of a 30 day term so there is $2 available when your plan next renews. 

The only thing I am not certain of since my (and numerous others) initial 1 year loyalty credit messed up, is whether normally the arrival in your account of the loyalty credit is automated to happen right on time (or maybe the next day) OR whether it has to be done manually meaning it could happen on time, a bit early or even a fair bit late.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Loyalty rewards show up on your 14, 30-day service plan.  @Jb456  there are no badges for the individual's anniversary date.  If there is I am missing 2 lol

Well that isn't quite how it should work. They should show up in your account during your 13th 30 day plan, 5 or 6 days in to be exact because that is when you have 365 days of loyalty. Then it is there to be applied to the 14th payment. if not showing up until into your 14th term the $$ isn't put to use until paying for your 15th term.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector, It will show in your payment history on for your 14th 30-day plan.  That is what I was saying.  The 90 day plan it was delayed even more, my anniversary date is in November but the reward doesn't get applied until January or February depending on when the 90 days runs out.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

So the "3 Year Anniversary" badge. Is that March 7 or July 3...we're in Canada so it should be July 3. Why would it's any awarded to 42,000 people? Would be given to everyone if the company's anniversary wouldn't it? But maybe they were just given to people who were there at the reorganization. Each year that number would drop as people leave and no new people are included.

AE_Collector

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Loyalty rewards show up on your 14, 30-day service plan.  @Jb456  there are no badges for the individual's anniversary date.  If there is I am missing 2 lol

Well that isn't quite how it should work. They should show up in your account during your 13th 30 day plan, 5 or 6 days in to be exact because that is when you have 365 days of loyalty. Then it is there to be applied to the 14th payment. if not showing up until into your 14th term the $$ isn't put to use until paying for your 15th term.

AE_Collector

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13 

I have this.

Screenshot_20191229_183130.jpg

@Jb456  Those are Public Mobiles Birthday anniversary badges.  Your self serve account was created on Jan 16, 2018, I don't know if you joined 3 years before you created the account but this says 3rd anniversary and you had only been in the community for 2 months?

LOL that makes more sense Shawn!  Always thought that was anniversary date never paid attention to much to it. Guess I should have 😁

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13 

I have this.

IMG

That's the 3 years anniversary for Public Mobile since they launched back in 2015 as a partnered company with Telus. Your community account is not linked to your self-serve in any way other than the email address which is used when they apply community rewards. 

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13 

I have this.

@Jb456  Those are Public Mobiles Birthday anniversary badges.  Your self serve account was created on Jan 16, 2018, I don't know if you joined 3 years before you created the account but this says 3rd anniversary and you had only been in the community for 2 months?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 

I have this.

@Jb456 wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@AE_Collector...is there a way to find out when my anniversary date is ?

If you go to your profile and look through your badges you should see one for anniversary date. At least on mine I see it. (Doesn't show to the public)

@hairbag1 wrote:

If you go to your profile and look through your badges you should see one for anniversary date. At least on mine I see it. (Doesn't show to the public)

I have mentioned here several times that my one year loyalty award didn't automatically land in my account on my 1 year anniversary date Dec 2, 2019. I waited almost a week without it showing up before contacting the moderators who initially replied that my start date was Jan 1, 2019 not Dec 2, 2018. Jan 1 was my first renewal date as I switched to PM on Dec 2, 2018. Upon further checking the moderator could see my Dec 2, 2018 start date was correct and they didn't know why the system had it as a Jan 1. Someone else recently reported here that they started the same day as me, Dec 2, 2018 and their loyalty reward didn't show up without a moderators help either.

Lots of confusion about one year versus 360 days (12 x 30) so yes you have paid for your 13th "30 day plan" already when the 1 year award should arrive about 5 or 6 days later and will then be there for your next (14th) payment.

AE_Collector

Tav

@pmmobile wrote:

@Tav wrote:

@popping wrote:

@Tav 

PM billing cycle is 30 days per cycle.

Therefore, you are short of 5 days on your 13th payment.  PM will add the loyalty reward shortly after your anniversary date.  The $1 loyalty reward will be applied on your 14th payment.

You are correct to contact moderator if the loyalty reward is not added shortly after your anniversary date.

The mod assisting me said:

"I noticed that though your first anniversary with us was on November 28th 2019, the system failed to apply the 1$ loyalty reward at December's renewal."

In this scenario, would the 14th month be your January renewal?

Looks that way. It seems like the mod and myself both assumed it would be on the 13th month. 

pmmobile

@Tav wrote:

@popping wrote:

@Tav 

Therefore, you are short of 5 days on your 13th payment.  PM will add the loyalty reward shortly after your anniversary date.  The $1 loyalty reward will be applied on your 14th payment.

You are correct to contact moderator if the loyalty reward is not added shortly after your anniversary date.

"I noticed that though your first anniversary with us was on November 28th 2019, the system failed to apply the 1$ loyalty reward at December's renewal."

In this scenario, would the 14th month be your January renewal?

Tav

@popping wrote:

@Tav 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tav wrote:

Already contacted the mods who had to submit an internal ticket and said it was a known issue.

Anyone else who is coming up around a year should keep an eye on their account to make sure it gets applied. 

This was your 13th 30-day plan with PM where it wasn't applied @Tav ?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tav 

Tav

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@Tav Are you on a 30-day ready-made plan or a 90-day or 30-day custom plan available in the old days?

30-day ready-made. $25 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed.

They gave me a $3 credit and told me to write back in March if it hasn't been addressed by then.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Tav Are you on a 30-day ready-made plan or a 90-day or 30-day custom plan available in the old days?

@Tav  Thanks for the info!

Lar

Does not concern me right now but thank you for giving others the heads up. Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.