cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

$1 loyalty reward not applied heads up

Already contacted the mods who had to submit an internal ticket and said it was a known issue.

 

Anyone else who is coming up around a year should keep an eye on their account to make sure it gets applied. 


Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: $1 loyalty reward not applied heads up

@Tav 

PM billing cycle is 30 days per cycle.

Therefore, you are short of 5 days on your 13th payment.  PM will add the loyalty reward shortly after your anniversary date.  The $1 loyalty reward will be applied on your 14th payment.

 

You are correct to contact moderator if the loyalty reward is not added shortly after your anniversary date.

View solution in original post


All Replies
Highlighted
Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: $1 loyalty reward not applied heads up

Does not concern me right now but thank you for giving others the heads up. Cheers

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: $1 loyalty reward not applied heads up

@Tav  Thanks for the info!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: $1 loyalty reward not applied heads up

@Tav Are you on a 30-day ready-made plan or a 90-day or 30-day custom plan available in the old days?

Highlighted
Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: $1 loyalty reward not applied heads up


@ChuckYeah wrote:

@Tav Are you on a 30-day ready-made plan or a 90-day or 30-day custom plan available in the old days?


30-day ready-made. $25 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed.

They gave me a $3 credit and told me to write back in March if it hasn't been addressed by then.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: $1 loyalty reward not applied heads up

@Tav 

PM billing cycle is 30 days per cycle.

Therefore, you are short of 5 days on your 13th payment.  PM will add the loyalty reward shortly after your anniversary date.  The $1 loyalty reward will be applied on your 14th payment.

 

You are correct to contact moderator if the loyalty reward is not added shortly after your anniversary date.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: $1 loyalty reward not applied heads up


@Tav wrote:

Already contacted the mods who had to submit an internal ticket and said it was a known issue.

 

Anyone else who is coming up around a year should keep an eye on their account to make sure it gets applied. 


This was your 13th 30-day plan with PM where it wasn't applied @Tav ?


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Highlighted
Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: $1 loyalty reward not applied heads up


@popping wrote:

@Tav 

PM billing cycle is 30 days per cycle.

Therefore, you are short of 5 days on your 13th payment.  PM will add the loyalty reward shortly after your anniversary date.  The $1 loyalty reward will be applied on your 14th payment.

 

You are correct to contact moderator if the loyalty reward is not added shortly after your anniversary date.


The mod assisting me said:

"I noticed that though your first anniversary with us was on November 28th 2019, the system failed to apply the 1$ loyalty reward at December's renewal."

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: $1 loyalty reward not applied heads up


@Tav wrote:

@popping wrote:

@Tav 

PM billing cycle is 30 days per cycle.

Therefore, you are short of 5 days on your 13th payment.  PM will add the loyalty reward shortly after your anniversary date.  The $1 loyalty reward will be applied on your 14th payment.

 

You are correct to contact moderator if the loyalty reward is not added shortly after your anniversary date.


The mod assisting me said:

"I noticed that though your first anniversary with us was on November 28th 2019, the system failed to apply the 1$ loyalty reward at December's renewal."


In this scenario, would the 14th month be your January renewal?

Highlighted
Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: $1 loyalty reward not applied heads up


@pmcell wrote:

@Tav wrote:

@popping wrote:

@Tav 

PM billing cycle is 30 days per cycle.

Therefore, you are short of 5 days on your 13th payment.  PM will add the loyalty reward shortly after your anniversary date.  The $1 loyalty reward will be applied on your 14th payment.

 

You are correct to contact moderator if the loyalty reward is not added shortly after your anniversary date.


The mod assisting me said:

"I noticed that though your first anniversary with us was on November 28th 2019, the system failed to apply the 1$ loyalty reward at December's renewal."


In this scenario, would the 14th month be your January renewal?


Looks that way. It seems like the mod and myself both assumed it would be on the 13th month.