cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: why am i paying for a sim card

@ponchuk Sorry, no price match here. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

The thing is, it should be considered part of the overall service, and be provided for within the plan costs.  As it is now, in order to use the services, you must have a SIM card to attach your device(so to the network.  If you can not connect, you can’t receive service.

Don’t get me started on the eSIM stuff... if you want that old technology (cell phones used to be programmed manually to connect), you’ll again be looked into multi year plans with the same crappier provider year over year.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I joined last week at a PM kiosk in Richmond Centre and the sim was free.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ponchuk wrote:

why am i paying for a sim card when other providers are doing it for free. I would like a credit back on my account ($10.50)

What you are paying for the sim card, you are getting back ten fold in discounts.

@ponchuk wrote:

why am i paying for a sim card when other providers are doing it for free. I would like a credit back on my account ($10.50)

Sorry, but this refund is very, very unlikely.  There are ways to save money at Public, so I would concentrate on those factors to bring your plan costs down.  As with any product, customers should shop for the best price/service that works for them.  If not satisfied with the price, the customers needs to decide whether or not to still purchase the product.