cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: store-locator page

Did you consider 2ndLine or textNow

Totally free if you use their software, they give you unlimited Canada and USA both talk and text, and you can choose either Canadian or usa number. I'm pretty happy with TextNow very quiet app never spam just banners inapp you can get rid of it for 3/month. I do restrict background data and I still receive all the calls.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I actually do use VoIP apps on my phone but these folks require a "real" phone number.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I do have a real 647 Toronto number and I have it for long time since one of my family members switched to USA provider (he has free roaming Canada included, he lives in Lindsay Ontario and almost never goes to USA but decided he will go for USA phone and now for years has new York number) I was hunting for something like that. If you want to make it local for your customer you could even choose USA number. Take a look, worth trying if it will save you 50 monthly.

Did you get 25 referral promotion with lucky?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

With the store locator page, the trouble for me seems to be related to any search involving Windsor, ON.  

Whether I type in Windsor into the search, or the GPS auto selects Windsor, it comes up with "Something went wrong.  Please try again."

If selecting somewhere further East, it works fine.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I switched out of lucky since they don't offer picture messaging in their plans, that and public was just a better deal with the discounts. However lucky isn't the worst cause its far cheaper than bell its self.