cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment vouchers

danijel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been noticing that payment vouchers are not too available at the retail partners. I've only seen them at one location (a big walmart supercenter). 

Share any experience in trying to find a retailer to buy them from. 

11 REPLIES 11

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Welderchik74  I think it's a duplicate too.

@Welderchik74 

I would imagine that this is likely a mistaken duplicate.

Welderchik74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I attempted to purchase at Shell and Circle K they both had to for purchase Public Mobile and Public Mobile Canada. 
I was confused as which to purchase so I headed back to Walmart where I usually buy. They had no idea at Walmart either as to why there were 2 options. 

I live in Ontario Canada can anyone offer any thoughts on this?

@popping  They just added them at my local SDM. The clerk was unsure how long they took to become loadable onto your account but said most purchasers would sit on the bench outside the store, pull out their phone and appear to load them. I'm still waiting to ask some one to confirm this and snap a pic to put in the voucher catalogue.

SolemnGoose

I didn't use mine until the next day, sorry, but I believe the clerk said it could take an hour?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SolemnGoose wrote:

I got one from a Shopper's Drug Mart, they were on the racks with all the gift cards. took a few minutes to find just because they have so many, but I like that better than asking anyway 🙂

Can you use the voucher right away after purchase from SDM?

SolemnGoose

I got one from a Shopper's Drug Mart, they were on the racks with all the gift cards. took a few minutes to find just because they have so many, but I like that better than asking anyway 🙂

@Jb456 wrote:

See link below for several locations

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Yeah, I used to get vouchers for Lucky Mobile, at Real Canadian Superstore, and whenver I asked for them, the customer service rep had to pull out a rather large handful of plastic cards, all held together with a big metal ring, and flip through the pile to get to the right provider name, and dollar amount card, and then scan that in to print out the voucher. In that large pile of plastic cards, they had some for PM in there as well, AND as has been mentioned in other threads about using vouchers, the ones obtained from them were able to be used right away, without a waiting period before they became "active".

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danijel wrote:

I've been noticing that payment vouchers are not too available at the retail partners. I've only seen them at one location (a big walmart supercenter). 

Share any experience in trying to find a retailer to buy them from. 

These retail partners?

Edit: ninja'd

See link below for several locations

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

You can also get them online via recharge.com

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Shell gas station sells PM topup voucher.  Better to call your local Shell before going.  There is no wait time for the voucher sold at Shell.  It can be used right away.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/DEAD-DEAL-Save-10-plus-get-Ai...

Need Help? Let's chat.