Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dealership

zest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how to become authorize dealer

13 REPLIES 13

@EastRoseTech sorry, PM is now all online and no more stores/kiosk or authorized dealers

EastRoseTech

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Anonymous
Not applicable

you will Become a Retailer with public mobile visit HERE 

Good Luck

@steve12 

Click on "Become a retailer" under Careers at the bottom of the page.

..interesting.  The OP raised this question way back in 2019, I wonder if he did it,   Maybe you can check with him?  (But he never came back on the community since ...)

steve12

How do I set up a dealership?

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Ask existing "authorized dealers" how they contacted Public Mobile.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Who would be this bulk seller of pm sim cards you speak of?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@zest wrote:

@zest  Its great you may be interested in becoming an authorized dealer. As an addition to an existing business you can offer convenience to local customers and provide a service that may not exist in your locality. I have mentioned that if someone would like to just increase their referrals and help their smaller communities residents have access to public mobile simply finding a bulk seller of pm SIM cards to purchase a large order and selling them and helping new customers activate could be a good side earning business without the need to becom an authorized dealer.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I believe this is something @Alan_K would take care of. You can send him a private message.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@zest wrote:

@zest  Call Public's head office.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@zest wrote:

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.  Moderator will response with the right person for you to contact.

Need Help? Let's chat.