cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow! Mobile. Incorrect Email

Raelyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend got their Public Mobile account set up by Wow! Mobile in Calgary and paid for the first month but the activation didn't work, and when they try to log in here it doesn't recognize their email, but it does recognize their phone number, so they can't just make a new account or anything. When they tried to phone Wow! Mobile for help they got hung up on, and have had no resolution of the matter. As you can't log in or do anything without the correct email it seems like they have no options but to just cancel everything! Is there any other way to do this login procedure? I'm trying to help them out cause I've had only good experiences, but I signed up online so didn't have to deal with someone else messing it up. 

2 REPLIES 2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Raelyn The reason your friend cannot login is because he/she has to create an account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

But the problem is that to create an account, a text is sent for verification. Since the line is not active, your friend will not be able to make an account. Did he/she not test the sim while he/she was at Wow mobile? Is the phone unlocked or locked to koodo/telus? Try the sim in any other phone to see if it works. This will rule out hardware vs account related issue. If it's an account related issue, you must contact the Moderator_Team with the account detials and they will investigate the issue. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Raelyn wrote:

My friend got their Public Mobile account set up by Wow! Mobile in Calgary and paid for the first month but the activation didn't work, and when they try to log in here it doesn't recognize their email, but it does recognize their phone number, so they can't just make a new account or anything. When they tried to phone Wow! Mobile for help they got hung up on, and have had no resolution of the matter. As you can't log in or do anything without the correct email it seems like they have no options but to just cancel everything! Is there any other way to do this login procedure? I'm trying to help them out cause I've had only good experiences, but I signed up online so didn't have to deal with someone else messing it up. 

Without correct email address, you friend cannot login even you can create your self-serve account from the code received by text.  

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderator wait time is about 48 - 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.