Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Where to get sim, Walmart not giving it

@z10user4  I'm just thinking of another client for PM nothing else ,😝

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah that's kinda weird. U can get in Wow Boutique, Mobile Shop or any convenient stores supposed to have it.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Buy online from public mobile website, the cost is 10 dollars plus tax, delivered by Canada post, only several days will get your place.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@winston11 wrote:

Yeah that's kinda weird. U can get in Wow Boutique, Mobile Shop or any convenient stores supposed to have it.

@winston11 @franklynliu 

You have both replied to Indirab09's message from March 8, 2018.  This person likely already has signed up or chose a different carrier.

Highlighted

This question is a bit old but I know as of 2020 in BC you are able to buy just the sim card for $10
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I had no problems buying one to take home and set my account myself, from London Drugs in Maple Ridge. 

Highlighted

I'm sure this was answered before

1. You can purchase online (amazon, eBay and Public Mobile owns website) - safest for social distancing 

2. You can purchase at physical store.  There is a link to authorized dealers on this site

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

Change your province accordingly

This is an old thread -

Highlighted

If you go to zhers they have phones and sim card 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just checked the price in Walmart in my area the other day and they wanted $20 + tax. I didn't even bother to ask if they would just sell the sim or if they "had" to set up the account in the store. Decided to order the sim online were it cost $3.44 including tax and free shipping.

Highlighted

I went to Walmart and they had no sim cards. I was quite happy in the end as I ended up at The Mobile Shop in Loblaws. What a great experience. saved me money on the sim card, set up my card and activated it and left with everything done except to wait for the transfer of my phone number. Would totally recommend the store and their service. Now i am live and so far happy i made the move to Public