cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Walmart

I purchased my sim card from Walmart. I had known nothing about Public Mobile before going into the store. I was looking for a better rate plan than my $70 2gb 500 min with Virgin. The rep said if you don't want to go post paid the best option is Public Mobile. I honestly never heard of it before and have to say the service is about the same as Virgin. I will gladly pay less to not have a represenatvie to answer questions. I have this awesome community that is always eager to help I have noticed. I wish that I could have made it last weekend to get this promo he told me about but I missed out Smiley Sad

Oracle

Re: Walmart

Better late than never.  Welcome to Public Mobile.

Oracle

Welcome to Public Mobile Smiley Happy

Just today, they just made some changes to Canada-wide talk plans. You can review some plans here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/plans

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

@NDesai Thank you. I signed up with the unlimited canada and us, unl intl text and 6gb of 3g for $55. it's a steal

@will13am thank you. I agree!

Oracle

@brent_liza wrote:

@NDesai Thank you. I signed up with the unlimited canada and us, unl intl text and 6gb of 3g for $55. it's a steal

This plan is now $50 per month.  It may be useful to reselect it at the lower rate to be applied at the next renewal. 

Oracle

@brent_liza wrote:

@will13am thank you. I agree!

You're welcome.  If you have time, participate in the community and earn some rewards. 

@will13am It shows the US calling as $55 still where do you see the $50?

Oracle

@brent_liza wrote:

@will13am It shows the US calling as $55 still where do you see the $50?

My bad, I missed the US, only saw Canada.  Time to get a new pair of glasses. 

Highlighted

Walmart

Welcome to Public Mobile

you will be very happy with that services .

red-rose-500x500[1].jpg