cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I purchased my sim card from Walmart. I had known nothing about Public Mobile before going into the store. I was looking for a better rate plan than my $70 2gb 500 min with Virgin. The rep said if you don't want to go post paid the best option is Public Mobile. I honestly never heard of it before and have to say the service is about the same as Virgin. I will gladly pay less to not have a represenatvie to answer questions. I have this awesome community that is always eager to help I have noticed. I wish that I could have made it last weekend to get this promo he told me about but I missed out 😞

10 REPLIES 10

yucango
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Still can't figure out why Walmart has not fixed this or that Public Mobile has not pulled out????

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to Public Mobile

you will be very happy with that services .

red-rose-500x500[1].jpg

@brent_liza wrote:

@will13am It shows the US calling as $55 still where do you see the $50?

My bad, I missed the US, only saw Canada.  Time to get a new pair of glasses. 

brent_liza

@will13am It shows the US calling as $55 still where do you see the $50?

@brent_liza wrote:

@will13am thank you. I agree!

You're welcome.  If you have time, participate in the community and earn some rewards. 

@brent_liza wrote:

@NDesai Thank you. I signed up with the unlimited canada and us, unl intl text and 6gb of 3g for $55. it's a steal

This plan is now $50 per month.  It may be useful to reselect it at the lower rate to be applied at the next renewal. 

brent_liza

@will13am thank you. I agree!

brent_liza

@NDesai Thank you. I signed up with the unlimited canada and us, unl intl text and 6gb of 3g for $55. it's a steal

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Just today, they just made some changes to Canada-wide talk plans. You can review some plans here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/plans

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Better late than never.  Welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.