cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart was Great! At least if you went to the right one?!

Shooter1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Over 3 days, we ended up going to 2 different Walmarts, in order to switch all 4 of our family members phones over to Public Mobile.  The first one, in Vaughan, close to Highway 7 & Jane, was exceptional!  However, due to being geographically closer at the time, we ended up going to the Walmart on Keele (close to Finch) the second time.  They did an Ok job, but could only get 1 phone changed over.  And even then, they wanted to try to charge a fee of some sort.  We ended up driving back to the Vaughan Walmart in order to get the next 2 phones ported over to Public Mobile ... with exceptional service once again!

5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂 Hope you took advantage of your referral codes for a $10 signup bonus per each 4 accounts and 3 accounts $1 off per 30 days.

@Shooter1 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile.

@Shooter1 wrote:

I forgot to mention - all 4 phones ported over successfully, keeping the same phone numbers.  And months later there have been no issues.  Great job Walmart Vaughan!

haha I was wondering what happened to the 4th phone.  Nice to hear all your 4 phones ported out successfully and no issues for months.  Awesome!  Great shoutout to Walmart Vaughn!  

Welcome to Public Mobile community!  👋

Great to hear. Welcome to PM and enjoy the savings

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shooter1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot to mention - all 4 phones ported over successfully, keeping the same phone numbers.  And months later there have been no issues.  Great job Walmart Vaughan!

Need Help? Let's chat.