cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart activated at montreal

Engr233
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First of all it is true that the sims card is free at walmart, but not every walmart offer public mobile sims card, you have to go to the biggest one.

Next, after My account has been activated I couldn't confirm the promised 25$ rewards anywhere in my account. The walmart staff told me that it is automatic so they didn't give my any gift cards neither. I would like to know when can I see this 25$ reward in my account please? 

9 REPLIES 9

Engr233

Thanks chimp 🙂

Chimples

I had the same experience, but after 3 days it automatically appeared in my account! I wouldn't worry 🙂 

Engr233

Yeah, I checked Facebook and found that almost every month this is a promotion which will granted the 10 $ sims card fee and a 0$ charge on the next 30 days bill. I was just can’t wait to get out of Vidéotron, too expensive...

FYI: not all retail promos are being announced in the Community.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Yes, you should qualify for that promo.  Usually within 24 hours, but up to 72 hours.  If you have no credit beyond 72 hours, contact moderator.  

Engr233

It is a 40$ for unlimited phone and text plus 4.5Gb. The promotion is found on public mobile website. Activate now at walmart with any 30 days plan will be granted 25$ reward and free sims card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Engr233, what promotion are you referring to?  In most cases, if it is a Public mobile promotion that is available when activating at a retailer (in this case Walmart), the credit usually shows up within 72 hours - assuming you are eligible.

Engr233

Thank you very much. I will wait and see.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Usually within 24 hours and up to 72 hours.  

Need Help? Let's chat.