cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Trenton Ontario

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just a note on how people are treated...I purchased numerous sim cards there..no issues...im middle aged ..6 ft 3..big guy..my mom went there..72 yrs old..after a sim only..and the guy said sorry...cant do it...you have to activate here...WRONG...he sold me one..when i went into the store..dont be pushed around.... Its your money you are spending. ...

6 REPLIES 6

Metal1967

All good I suppose...if you have other choices........

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

That is not the way I would like to do business.  There is absolutely no reason for me to roll up my sleeves and show the salesperson my biceps so that he will sell me what I want.  I bypass all the hassle and avoid Walmart by rule. 

Metal1967

Whenever there is a few bucks to be made people grab it...who knows what walmart employees do...big referal bonuses...😄

Metal1967

Point is..stand up to them...my 72 yr old mom said No..going to get my son..things changed rather quickly. 😀

These places are doing whatever they feel like.  It would great if they would sell without hassle.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
With Walmart it seems to depend on who you talk to, some have no problem just selling the SIM and others refuse.
Need Help? Let's chat.