cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Supercentre NorthEast Edmonton is the best one so far

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just went there with my uncle today. He needs a sim card for talk+text plan and both salesmen there are really nice, gentle, professional & they know what they're doing. At the time I'm there already have 2 people trying to activate PM sim card with her phone but something went wrong with activation the guy there helped her out quickly. Voted 5 star service. That's the best Walmart I testified so far. So who is looking for a good Walmart wireless place to activate a sim card that's a place.

8 REPLIES 8

ped
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The people in the Markham Walmart were super helpful and Knowledgeable. 

I think which Walmart you choose will determine if you get good service... it's hit or miss with any vendor, and that's why it's nice to hear of people's good experiences. Next time I'm in Walmart here in Guelph, I might enquire of "switching to PM" to see what kind of experience I would receive.

gr8white
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received my sim card for free..unsure if it was a promo or not but my husband and I were super happy saving $20 on sim cards and now account fees.  Thanks public mobile for taking us from koodo hehe.

@Wonder_why, I'd rather not shop at Wal-Mart.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stonechucker try Walmart 

@stonechucker wrote:

It's funny.  I attempted to buy a new phone from WOW in Brantford this past weekend.  Staff and the manager refused to sell me a device (at full price) as they don't sell phones to Public Mobile customers.

I've sent off an email to complain to WOW... 

@stonechucker try Walmart

It's funny.  I attempted to buy a new phone from WOW in Brantford this past weekend.  Staff and the manager refused to sell me a device (at full price) as they don't sell phones to Public Mobile customers.

I've sent off an email to complain to WOW... 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Walmart used to be nothing but bad news.  It is nice to see the turn around story.  I suspect we will see more of this as their relationship with this brand matures.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Hi meocon,

Thanks for letting us know. I'll be sure to pass the word. 🙂
Need Help? Let's chat.