cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Kiosk: Friendly service

hellsbells05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Went to buy a Sim card but the guy offered to set me up for free. Was very fast and friendly. Only downfall was he told me I could put in my referral at home on the self serve site which isn't true.

5 REPLIES 5

@hellsbells05, moderators can, and will setup the friend referral.  Things changed last year due to various reasons.  Previously, this was not possible.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@hellsbells05 wrote:

Went to buy a Sim card but the guy offered to set me up for free. Was very fast and friendly. Only downfall was he told me I could put in my referral at home on the self serve site which isn't true.

Why would they say that? It asks in activation computer if you were referred and enter number. I hope sales employee didn't put own number in.

hellsbells05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've messaged the moderator. Hopefully they can get the referral fixed for me. Thanks

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@hellsbells05  a écrit :

Yes that's a commun situation unfortunately...you can write a message here for your walmart...https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator when you click on your walmart you can leave a feedback. You can ask the moderator now if you want that they help you with your referral here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 Waiting time is few hours to 2 days be patient.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hellsbells05 wrote:

Some have reported success with asking the moderators here after the fact. Some have said not. Always worth asking the question.

Need Help? Let's chat.