cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart - Edmonton, RioCan Meadows

Davis-Goertzen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday I purchased a Public Mobile SIM from Walmart. I tried to activate it at home, and was unsuccessful, as it gave me messages of "Invalid SIM." On the advice of community members here, I went back today and was able to exchange the SIM for a new one, which they were able to activate successfully in-store.

2 REPLIES 2

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Davis-Goertzen wrote:

Yesterday I purchased a Public Mobile SIM from Walmart. I tried to activate it at home, and was unsuccessful, as it gave me messages of "Invalid SIM." On the advice of community members here, I went back today and was able to exchange the SIM for a new one, which they were able to activate successfully in-store.

Check if they charged your card the first time if the invalid sim was after trying more than once.  Welcome to Public.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Davis-Goertzen wrote:

Glad to hear that it worked out.  Thanks for the update.  Welcome to Public Mobile! 

Need Help? Let's chat.