cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Burlington

justinbeaudoin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Things went well overall and there was only one customer in front of me. However I got a lot of weird looks since there's no real counter I just waited for the clearly marked Walmart wireless rep to finish. It was funny he kept moving away from me with the other customer - until I said I was waiting for him. It was a peculiar experience. One he was done got the sign up and everything ported over just fine. Also a hot tip is not to wear a blue colared shirt at Walmart. 😉

Lots of SIMs here too if anyone can't find one elsewhere. Seems he had a box of them, hearing lots of places are running out with the new promos. 

Justin 

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you for sharing @justinbeaudoin, welcome to Public Mobile 🙂 Please feel free to send us a private message if you ever have any questions.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@justinbeaudoin, welcome to Public Mobile.  I wonder if this store has plenty of SIM cards on hand because they don't seem to eager to sell them, at least to people wearing blue. 

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@justinbeaudoin wrote:

Things went well overall and there was only one customer in front of me. However I got a lot of weird looks since there's no real counter I just waited for the clearly marked Walmart wireless rep to finish. It was funny he kept moving away from me with the other customer - until I said I was waiting for him. It was a peculiar experience. One he was done got the sign up and everything ported over just fine. Also a hot tip is not to wear a blue colared shirt at Walmart. 😉

Lots of SIMs here too if anyone can't find one elsewhere. Seems he had a box of them, hearing lots of places are running out with the new promos. 

Justin 

Glad you had a good experience, and yes... don't wear a blue shirt at Walmart.  Even worse when I wear a blue polo shirt.  Haha! 😄

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @justinbeaudoin,

Welcome to the PM family!  Thanks for sharing your experience and I hope you enjoy the PM experience via this community.  

Need Help? Let's chat.