cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Ancaster, Ontario - successful purchase and great help from Tyra

neman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went into the local Walmart to pick up a SIM for another carrier, but learned their coverage was pretty poor for our area, despite what the carrier's coverage map indicated. Tyra at Walmart Wireless was the rep who helped me select an alternate, and it ended up being Public Mobile. She was great, understood what I wanted, and spent the better part of an hour with me to get it right. It was a walk-out-working scenario. Definitely recommend it, and kudos to her!

6 REPLIES 6

Yeah they are OSL

https://oslrs.com/

@neman wrote:

For what it's worth, I got her supervisor's name (turns out the Walmart Wireless folks may not be Walmart employees) and wrote him an email too. Got to reinforce the good!

neman

For what it's worth, I got her supervisor's name (turns out the Walmart Wireless folks may not be Walmart employees) and wrote him an email too. Got to reinforce the good!

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That is indeed good to hear, considering the disaster stories coming from new public mobile customers dealing with Walmart !

GC 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Glad you had a good experience! I think most of us tend to be vocal and post something when there's an issue. it's nice that you took the time to share your positive experience. Cheers!

neman

My pleasure! I believe the best way to get good service is to encourage those who give it!

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for sharing this awesome experience!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.