cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal-Mart referral credit

Tarah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have referred a couple people through Wal-Mart during their 10 credit deal and have not received any how long does this take (it's been more than 2 weeks)

3 REPLIES 3

@Tarah wrote:

I have referred a couple people through Wal-Mart during their 10 credit deal and have not received any how long does this take (it's been more than 2 weeks)

Sorry, but there is no $10 referral credit for referring people.  Only the new customer receives that $10 .  The only time that both people get a one-time credit is during the $25 referral promotion, and that's not for activations at Walmart, but rather only for online activations.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Tarah 

You should get the credit within 72 hours typically.  Your friends (new customers) should be getting $10 credit.  You should be getting $1 per month ongoing credit.  Normally, PM will text you that you referred a new friend.  

The credit should show in My Rewards Section, under Refer-a-Friend Reward

You can actually check the friend's phone number by Choosing My Rewards tab and press the arrowhead besideTotal Rewards Earned line.  

If you have not received your rewards, you can contact moderator via private message.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tarah wrote:

It's not a Walmart deal per se. When those couple people signed up they would have had to put in your number. THEY would get $10 credit and you would get $1/30 days reward. You would see those rewards listed in the rewards area of your overview page in the self-serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.