cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW mobile charged for SIM CARD even though it is free this weekend.

varshal_champ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday (March 30th) I bought Public mobile sim card and took 30 days plan of $25 with autopay. They charged me $10 plus tax for the sim card. I was not aware of weekend Promo when I activated at WOW mobile store in Bramalea city center. Sim card was supposed to be free as advertised on website.

5 REPLIES 5

varshal_champ

Thank you guys for giving the direction to a new user.

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@varshal_champ  Although it is a PM promo, I think it is the retailer's responsibility to 'provide' the free SIM.  You can always ask the moderators (as indicated by @Dunkman ). Worst case, they tell you to go back to Wow Mobile.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@varshal_champ 

If you activated today or yesterday, you should have gotten SIM card free.  You could private message a moderator and usually, they are helpful with these situations.  Expect 1-2 day wait though.  

Send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

varshal_champ

Isn't it their (Public mobile + WOW mobile) responsibility to follow what they advertise ?

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@varshal_champ  - You would need to go back to the location and ask for a credit - assuming it is worth it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.