cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW! mobile boutique [Metrotown]

cyrusrivers
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure if this is the right place for this but just wanted to give some praise for the worker there that assisted me with signing up with PM

Jane was professional and made all the terms clear. The whole process was pretty seamless on PM's side as well using their site. She even unlocked my fido phone to use which was a bonus.

This was at Metrotown Mall in Burnaby BC. Highly recommend if you're in the area or know anyone looking to sign up and want them to have a hassle free experience.

10 REPLIES 10

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@Ed404 wrote:

Public Mobile does unlocking?

@Ed404  I believe the OP is referring to they helped with finding the IMEI# and entering the unlock code into the phone. As it pm does not sell phones they do not need to unlockphones but I do believe they can access codes from telus umbrella companies to facilitate the porting in of a number.

That's wonderful thanks

@Ed404 wrote:

@Ed404  I believe the OP is referring to they helped with finding the IMEI# and entering the unlock code into the phone. As it pm does not sell phones they do not need to unlockphones but I do believe they can access codes from telus umbrella companies to facilitate the porting in of a number.

cyrusrivers
Pretty much set since I left the kiosk. She let me use her computer to finish up any extra settings I needed to get started.

cyrusrivers
No not themselves but I visited that kiosk before and she mentioned to me that a fido phone would work so I brought her my main phone the 2nd visit and she entered a code to unlock my phone.

Thought I would have to pay extra but so far so good since then.

cyrusrivers
Unfortunately at the time I didnt think to use any referral code from the referalbot at reddit 😥

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cyrusrivers , please find the store and place your review there.  Posting here is great but the information can get lost easily.  Welcome to Public Mobile.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Looks like Jane put the wow in WOW! mobile. Thanks for sharing.

Btw did you have a referral code or anyone offered one to you?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@cyrusrivers wrote:

Not sure if this is the right place for this but just wanted to give some praise for the worker there that assisted me with signing up with PM

Jane was professional and made all the terms clear. The whole process was pretty seamless on PM's side as well using their site. She even unlocked my fido phone to use which was a bonus.

This was at Metrotown Mall in Burnaby BC. Highly recommend if you're in the area or know anyone looking to sign up and want them to have a hassle free experience.

@cyrusrivers, that is great to hear!!  Now you have set up a self-serve account as well haven't you?  If not you should do that right away before you forget.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for sharing

It's a great idea to leave this info here so tomorrow people who come here looking for suggestions can discover it.

It would be also great to rate them on google if they did such good job. I believe it would encourage even better job and show to stores as well the value they get from their employees, so they don't forget to treat them as weil as their customers get treated

Also i love reading good stories

Need Help? Let's chat.