cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW! mobile boutique Centerpoint Mall (ON) - Good experience

Jormungandr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just came back from WOW! mobile boutique (Centerpoint Mall) on Yonge / Steele (ON) - 6464 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON.  (416) 221-1646:

Called 2 hours before heading over to confirm that they have SIM cards available.  When asked about activation, the lady over the phone told me that I have to activate it myself.

When I got to WOW!, the lady was not there, but 2 other gentlemen were available.  One of them was assisting me and told me that I can use their computer and activate the SIM there.  He guided me through the process (I was confused by the "Alternate Phone" on the webpage...initially thought that is the place holder for the phone # to be ported over.  Duh!  Perhaps change it to "Alternate Contact Phone #", and also indicating that the ported number will be entered on the next page?).  Good WOW customer service with no issues.  Within a few minutes after inserting the new SIM card, I received confirmation code from Public Mobile.  Pretty smooth sailing.

3 REPLIES 3

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jormungandr awesome.  Thanks for sharing your experience, very rarely do people mention when good things happen.  Great to see some retail locations are doing things right and really making things simple, and creating positive experiences.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for sharing the experience.  Even better when it is a good one.  The alternate number is sort of like a contact number in case things fall apart.  I have never been contacted that way.  Never heard of feedback from others of such contact either. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Glad you had a good experience at Wow Mobile. 

Welcome to Public Mobile and thank you for your feedback. .

Need Help? Let's chat.