Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW Mobile @ Sherway

kistarla
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

Excited to be part of the PM community!

Bought a sim and vouchers at WOW Mobile at Sherway Gardens yesterday. The rep was pretty friendly, although he was pushing Koodo a fair bit. I'd already done all my research beforehand, however, and had my mind set on PM. 

I've only ever been with Bell and was paying around $40 for zero data and just 200 minutes. Truly pathetic. Now for only a few dollars more I'm getting unlimited Canada-wide talk and a fair bit of data for my needs.

Couldn't be happier with my new service so far. Thank you, Public Mobile!

5 REPLIES 5

BarryS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For others looking to purchase a SIM at a retail location, I had a good experience at the Mobile Shop at the Loblaws on Queens Quay.  They were friendly, activation was fast and flawless, and they didn't try to talk me into any other plan or provider (I had done my research and was going with PM - got the free SIM and one month of free service).  Plus I also got some PC Optimum points for signing up!  All good and couldn't be happier with Public Mobile so far!

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I too bought from WOW and the sales guy tried to push for one of his plans, so glad I stuck to my guns and purshaced Public Mobile, its really the best bang for your buck.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile. Remember to tell your family and friends too.

Merry Christmas.

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Nice to hear about a story that goes according to plan.  Welcome to Public Mobile.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for letting us know about Wow! at Sherway. Finding SIMs seems to be an issue

Welcome

Need Help? Let's chat.