cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW Mobile Boutique in Scarborough Town Centre and Centrepoint Mall

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Both times were good.

Starting with Centrepoint Mall. I had time between classes yesteday to head there and buy a Sim to use with the $25 referral promo. This was before the latest free Sim + free second month was posted. The sales man agreed to sell me a Sim right away and was able to pull up my Chatr account number for me without me calling Chatr or looking for a Chatr store.

Today, I did the port at Scarborough Town Centre. The manager did the sale. He wasn't sure what promo what I was talking about so he consulted their binder. Everything was pretty smooth until he had trouble combining the free sim/2nd month promo with the $40/4.5GB deal. He had to call someone and I assume the person on the other end told him how to do it.

The whole transfer was pretty quick. I lost data roughly 45 minutes after the sale. By the time I got home, my old Sim was not provisioned. After putting in my Public Mobile Sim, everything worked. Incoming, Outgoing, Texts and Data.

1 REPLY 1

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Awesome!

Welcome to Public Mobile and thank you for sharing your experience with retail stores.

Need Help? Let's chat.