cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Vouchers at Zehrs

@Berry23 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Berry23 wrote:

Right. I don't see how I'd be paying "less", the funds are just carried over and then eventually I'd pay another voucher for $40 and it would be an on going thing of odd payments.

It would make far more sense to just let people grab a card that acts sort of like a pre-paid credit card in that you add the amount you want or need, alas, this is not the case. Man Frustrated

There are one or two retailers that do real-time account payments. It connects into your account and you pay it so much. I think Canadian Tire gas bars do. I'm not sure of who else.

Ah, I see. Unfortunately I live in a small town so we don't get all these luxuries as so far as I've seen. In fact I am surprised that Zehrs has Public Mobile vouchers while Freshco (the only other grocery store in town) does not. They both however have Lucky Mobile, Virgin and Koodo. Further, Zehrs even has PC Mobile (their own brand)... I can't imagine a lot of people are on that anymore.

Actually, PC Mobile is no longer a brand.  The Mobile Shop, what they call it now sells all the carriers, even Freedom in select stores.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@stonechucker wrote:

@Berry23 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Berry23 wrote:

Right. I don't see how I'd be paying "less", the funds are just carried over and then eventually I'd pay another voucher for $40 and it would be an on going thing of odd payments.

It would make far more sense to just let people grab a card that acts sort of like a pre-paid credit card in that you add the amount you want or need, alas, this is not the case. Man Frustrated

There are one or two retailers that do real-time account payments. It connects into your account and you pay it so much. I think Canadian Tire gas bars do. I'm not sure of who else.

Ah, I see. Unfortunately I live in a small town so we don't get all these luxuries as so far as I've seen. In fact I am surprised that Zehrs has Public Mobile vouchers while Freshco (the only other grocery store in town) does not. They both however have Lucky Mobile, Virgin and Koodo. Further, Zehrs even has PC Mobile (their own brand)... I can't imagine a lot of people are on that anymore.

Actually, PC Mobile is no longer a brand.  The Mobile Shop, what they call it now sells all the carriers, even Freedom in select stores.

I would like to point out that PC Mobile is still a thing and that they offer PREPAID services while their POSTPAID services have been migrated to Koodo.

https://www.pcmobile.ca/prepaid_plans_features.jsp

@geopublic this graphic is awesome, where did you find it?

Knowing that many Loblaw and Sobeys chain stores potentially have this instant reload option is great.

Oracle

@stonechucker wrote:

@geopublic this graphic is awesome, where did you find it?

Knowing that many Loblaw and Sobeys chain stores potentially have this instant reload option is great.

@stonechucker 

Here's the link:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher