cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher is not valid

Avipinosa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

what to do if the voucher that i bought is not valid?

11 REPLIES 11

Avipinosa

Thank you so much. Appreciate your help a lot. 

@Avipinosa wrote:

Any idea how many days they usually reply? Because my account is already suspended. I cant make any calls. 

@Avipinosa  Official line is up to 48 hours but sometimes it takes longer. My recommendation is send the a follow-up message mark it **Urgent - Account currently Suspended** and ask for a status update.

Avipinosa

Any idea how many days they usually reply? Because my account is already suspended. I cant make any calls. 

@Avipinosa, have you tried *611

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Avipinosa wrote:

I already sent private message to moderator team since yesterday but until now i dont get a response. 

@Avipinosa  They are busy but as soon as they respond they will fix it for you. Most of the time they will activate it for you directly.

Avipinosa

I already sent private message to moderator team since yesterday but until now i dont get a response. 

@Avipinosa wrote:

I bought that voucher from shoppers. I tried to enter the voucher pin # many times, it says that voucher # could not be added. Pls verify and try again 

@Avipinosa  When you go back to Shopper's thay are going to tell you to contact PM.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Avipinosa wrote:

If you get an error when entering the voucher try your browser in Private or incognito mode or you can call *611 and add your voucher valyue to your account that way

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Avipinosa

I bought that voucher from shoppers. I tried to enter the voucher pin # many times, it says that voucher # could not be added. Pls verify and try again 

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your voucher should have a 12 digit pin.  If you found the pin on it and the voucher does not work contact the place where you purchased it.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Avipinosa wrote:

@Avipinosa  Best to message the Moderator Team just include the PIN number or attach a copy of your receipt. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.