cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to buy new phone for existing account

MelodyFerr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm having trouble buying a new phone for my existing PM account. Whenever I go to buy the phone I want, I try to login and it tells me my email or password is wrong (even though they really aren't) and I click "forgot password" and it tells me I have no account (nothing connected to that email). However, I can login with the very same email and password in My Account just fine. There is nothing that allows me to go from the My Account page to the store and keep logged in. I have tried retyping the email and password, copying and pasting, clearing my cache nothing. I cannot make Public Mobile remember I exist when I try and buy a new phone. How can this be resolved??

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MelodyFerr 

but when you go to website public mobile to see all device purchase of a Certified Pre-Owned phone. is not a New device just to you know,
and you can buy it when you choose a device and click by Check out or paypal.

MelodyFerr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah, thanks, I was just starting to realize that myself now. I haven't bought one before. So I'm setting that up now (the store account). Thanks. I am pretty sure that's the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MelodyFerr 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MelodyFerr 

Have you bought a phone before?  Public Mobile has 3 separate account systems... for Community, Phone Account, and Phone Store.  If you haven't bought a phone yet through their store, create a new account with your email address.  It's a bit silly, but yes - 3 different products and none of the accounts are linked!  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.