cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today, I activated at a retail store and didn't get the option to put a referral.

dacicero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm very dissapointed. I went to a retail store to by a SIM card and didn't realise that I wasn't given the option to put in my friends referal code. The person at the store didn't give me the option.

Is there anyway to change the referal person?

Daniel

6 REPLIES 6

station1104
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i work at a retail store, and on the first page there is a spot on it for you to put in your referral. we have our system so we can see it and you as a custome can see everything. this is too bad you had a bad experience like this. 

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Look on the bottom right and it is a question mark in a dark circle. This is how you can contact a moderator. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dacicero , if no referral was applied during activation, then the moderator team can apply one after the fact.  It can get a little messy if the store agent was devious and used himself as a referral.  In any event the moderator team can sort that out.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dacicero wrote:

I'm very dissapointed. I went to a retail store to by a SIM card and didn't realise that I wasn't given the option to put in my friends referal code. The person at the store didn't give me the option.

Is there anyway to change the referal person?

Daniel

@dacicero...you'll have to have your friend send a message to the moderators to get the referal applied. Have friend click on the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of contacting a moderator. Friened will include their referal code to be appliedd to your phone number. Start by typing "contact a human"...until you get to "contact a moderator".

dacicero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. Where is the ? you are refering to?

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can click on the ? and ask a moderator. Not sure if they will do that but it is something you can not do yourself. 

Need Help? Let's chat.