cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: The guy tried to 'warn' me about PM & wouldn't activate my SIM (WOW! mobile in Kingsway, Edm

@Shaidah lol why not, go for it!!

Re: The guy tried to 'warn' me about PM & wouldn't activate my SIM (WOW! mobile in Kingsway, Edm

@Shaidah wrote:

I am not 100% sure, but I bought a sim card for my sister from a mall kiosk, I think it was Wow mobile.  They tried to get me to sign on with another provider instead.  But as a PM user, I could not be swayed!

Public Mobile does have some customer service and account related issues that need to be worked on.  It is possible that the salesperson does know some people who haven't been happy with Public Mobile's services, but the other brands are probably offering a much higher monetary incentive for that person to get the new customer to join.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Honestly I've never had a issue with the service I know others have. I had experienced a SIM card failing when I was with a different provider before I was with public mobile. They charged new sim card. I did have a public mobile sim card stop working once and from my past experience I knew I just needed to replace my sim card. If you like managing your phone on an online platform and don't like waiting for call centers everything should be fine. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That's unfortunate! Hopefully PM can reach out to the employee and teach them a thing or two. Ill admit I was a little standoff-ish when I learned that there's wasn't a number to call but once I learned how it all worked I was hooked