cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“The Mobile Shop” Spend $30 get 10,000 PC Optimum Points ($10) Offer until Nov 21, 2019

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I saw this on Facebook. Looks like you would need to search "The Monile Shop" on Facebook to find it and then click the "Get Your Code" button to generate a code to use in the store. If nothing else you can buy three SIM cards at $10 plus tax each and wind up getting $10 equivalent back in PC Optimum Points. Discounted SIM cards for anyone who wants to keep some on hand to help with getting referrals. Says this offer is good through November 21, 2019.

48B4C198-CA5C-43AF-965D-879C310501BD.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

I saw this advertisement come around again on Facebook. I asked this question seevpicture) and got a response. But I can not for the life if me figure how to post a link here that any of you can click on to get to the offer.

F7C3B1A6-8452-4000-A008-634D2F41345F.jpeg

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I live in Ontario and the Facebook experience is terrible for finding anything.

@Ed404 wrote:

I can't find this promotion. Do you have a link?

Now I can't locate it either. Facebook or my understanding of how it works is useless. At the time I went to the link and clicked the button to generate my code. I took a picture of that so I assume I am good to go. My picture also shows my email address with a note saying the offer was sent there as well. I searched all through email including deleted items and no sign of an email about it. I am in BC so it may have been targeted here or maybe specific optimum customers. No mention of PC Mastercard on this offer.

AE_Collector

Yeah I saw that offer mentioned here 4-6 weeks ago that was tied to PC Mastercard. I have a rarelynused PC MasterCard and did not specifically receive that offer so was too gun shy to try it. 

AE_Collector

@ShannonbytThe offer I last got was via the PC Mastercard. I think their mastercard and their Insider service offer seperate deals... eg the Mastercard offered me the PC Insider free for a year. You definitely have to be in their eco system.

Shannonbyt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It looks like it was taken down or region-specific as I cannot find any promotions via their facebook anymore. The latest one was : "Treat yourself to a new phone…and we’ll treat you to 20,000 PC Optimum points* on your first PC Express order of $50 or more." (Posted Nov 1st). Weird!

@poppingMy experience is it depends on the size of the Mobile shop. If it is a small stall (usually ones in smaller towns), then there is a good chance yes, but in the store is a seperate section, then it will be no.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Every couple months, PCO offer me 20k pts with $40 spending OR 25k pts with $50 spending at TMS.  This how I got my PM SIM card at 50% off.  I am wondering whether TMS will let me buy $50 PM topup voucher and still get the 50% off in pts.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I can't find this promotion. Do you have a link?

Need Help? Let's chat.