cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you employee at London Drugs Heritage Drive Calgary!

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you to the employee for cell phones at the London Drugs Heritage location for telling me about Public in the first place to help save $, was about to buy sim card for chatr when he told me how much better and cheaper Public is!

7 REPLIES 7

dna2016

@TheGx welcome to Public Mobile.  Good to see that some retailer employee truly listen and care about customers that walk through their doors.  Most reps just go for the quick sale, but seems like this rep listened to what you wanted.  And definitely if saving money is priority number 1 then coming to PM is the only place around that offers that.

This is the only company that I know of that offers plan promos for both new and existing customers, and also from time to time offers up to $25 one-time referral bonuses.  Since you're new to PM, just a word of advice, always check out this forum for any new promos that you or anyone you know can take advantage of.  I've been with PM for almost 2 years and I've saved more than I ever thought I would.

Jdmom3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Agreed, I just joined too and I save so much. 

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

London Drugs is simply a fantastic retailer. This not atypical from them at all. 

laidlaw1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nice to hear about the smooth experience. I was also looking into Chatr when I stumbled across Public Mobile. Haven't looked back yet! Welcome aboard!

Roger3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You made the right a decision. Congratulations!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

We're so glad to have you on our big Public Mobile family.

Sincerely,
Public Mobile Moderators Team. 

mojorising

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Need Help? Let's chat.