cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samf207
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Superstore Experience

Just wanted to share my experience switching to pm in store. If your looking to activate a new account or upgrade I highly recommend the mobile shop kiosk in superstore. The employee was very knowledgeable about different carriers and the specifics of there plans. I wasn't even aware of public mobile until then and was originally planning on going with chatr, but she showed me the options and I decided to go with the 45$ plan which was a much better choice.

Accepted Solutions
popping
Oracle

Re: Superstore Experience

@samf207 wrote:

Just wanted to share my experience switching to pm in store. If your looking to activate a new account or upgrade I highly recommend the mobile shop kiosk in superstore. The employee was very knowledgeable about different carriers and the specifics of there plans. I wasn't even aware of public mobile until then and was originally planning on going with chatr, but she showed me the options and I decided to go with the 45$ plan which was a much better choice.

Welcome to PM.  

Good choice for not going with Chatr because Chatr has pay-per-use and use your fund in your account to pay for it.  Chatr autopay always takes your full plan price from your autopay card to renew your plan and leave fund in your account for pay-per-use payment.  IIRC, Chatr charges call forwarding etc to suck the fund in your account dry.

The TMS inside RCSS will give your 1000 PCO pts every 3 months by dropping by to talk about your mobile needs.  Did your Mobilist gave you 1000 pts after your PM activation?

View solution in original post

All Replies
esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@samf207 wrote:

@samf207 Welcome to PM!

So nice to hear the good experiences 🙂 Thanks for sharing.

You found the Community, so you know where to come and inquire about Public Mobile services, perks and quirks!

NDesai
Oracle

@samf207  Welcome to PM! Thank you for sharing your positive experience at RCSS. Mostly, we hear not so good experience at Walmart and may be others, but rarely RCSS. So thanks again for sharing. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

@samf207 wrote:

It's really good to hear that you a good experience. We should note that individual experiences can vary greatly, depending on the store name, specific location, employee, or even sometimes based on something simple as the type of day that someone is having. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@samf207 wrote:

Hi @samf207 thank you so much for sharing your very positive experience activating in-store.  This is awesome!  Have you received the 4-digit PIN number from the store or text?

Now create a self-serve account here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

You will receive an Welcome email from Public Mobile with your activation details.

welcome email -2.png

If you register a credit card or a Visa debit card for autopay, you will receive a $2 credit on your account to be used on your second 30-day renewal.

Welcome to Public Mobile and the Community 1

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I too had an amazing experience at the superstore purchasing a sim!! Glad to hear you did too 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I did the same in superstore. Welcome to Public Mobile.

will13am
Oracle

@samf207 , always nice to hear of a good news story.  Thanks for sharing and welcome to Public Mobile.  @popping is one of the long term customers who have had good relationship with his local Superstore Mobile Shop.  

popping
Oracle

@samf207 wrote:

Welcome to PM.  

Good choice for not going with Chatr because Chatr has pay-per-use and use your fund in your account to pay for it.  Chatr autopay always takes your full plan price from your autopay card to renew your plan and leave fund in your account for pay-per-use payment.  IIRC, Chatr charges call forwarding etc to suck the fund in your account dry.

The TMS inside RCSS will give your 1000 PCO pts every 3 months by dropping by to talk about your mobile needs.  Did your Mobilist gave you 1000 pts after your PM activation?

View solution in original post

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@samf207 

Welcome to public mobile! Happy to hear you had a positive experience activating at TMS at RCSS. There is always a couple of customers at the kiosk so I haven't stopped to chat with a mobilist yet but ive never heard of any major  comlaints with ther customer service and they price match.

Need Help? Let's chat.