cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store gave wrong plan

dustinyoung88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the $25 dollar monthly plan but now that I'm home and checked it's on the 10 dollar plan

It was just yesterday but I dont want to be stuck all month

I can only see options to change next month

14 REPLIES 14

@Alan80 wrote:

There is no 10 dollar plan as far as I know . You can login to ur account and find out the plan u have!

You've responsed to a very old thread. When this thread was started, there was a $10 plan, but that plan is no longer offered.

Alan80
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is no 10 dollar plan as far as I know . You can login to ur account and find out the plan u have!

What happened when you contacted the moderators? Did they reply? Said they would or would not not refund the $10? They don’t have to as it wasn’t their mistake but they may add the $10 to your account to be put towards your next renewal.

dustinyoung88

Contacted the moderators but still dont have my 10 dollar credit in my account

Why is this so hard?

Yes it won’t likely be refunded to your credit card but will be added to your available funds to be used for your next renewal. Can see this in Self Serve. Keep in mind that WE aren’t Public Mobile so can’t say for certain that the moderators will refund your $10. Normally this isn’t the way to change things but if the dealer screwed up when you are a new customer they may reimburse you. I believe the $10 plan was discontinued Sunday night.

Terry

@dustinyoung88 wrote:

Still waiting on the 10 dollar refund.

But you are right can change right away

If you've already heard back from Moderators and they confirmed your refund, then you can expect the $10 to be credited to your account. Logon your self-serve account and check your Available Funds.

If you have not contacted Moderators yet, go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter "submit a ticket" and "contact us" to get started.

dustinyoung88

Still waiting on the 10 dollar refund.

But you are right can change right away

@jonfirlotte wrote:

Login to the self serve menu and just change your plan. I don't think you have to wait a month to do this, you'll have to pay the 25$ right away though.

Doing this will also make @dustinyoung88 lose $10.  The moderators have been relatively quick latey, and often now reply the same day.  Why not have them make the correction?

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Login to the self serve menu and just change your plan. I don't think you have to wait a month to do this, you'll have to pay the 25$ right away though.

@dustinyoung88 in that case you should message the moderator_team and ask them to change it due to the mistake!

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Keep in mind it may take up to 48 hours to hear back from the moderators!   You can also go in your account and add 25$ to your available funds and then purchase the 25$ plan and when the moderators reply ask them to credit your account for 10$ due to the mixup 

@dustinyoung88  When you sekect the change plan option at the bottom you can choose immediate plan change and you will not have to wait for your plan renewal. Just make sure you have funded your account with the required $25 to make the plan change.

dustinyoung88

Sorry. 10 dollar plan

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@dustinyoung88 hi there is no 10 day plan dont see how that is possible

GR
Mayor / Maire

@dustinyoung88 im not sure where you're looking on your self serve account but there's is no 10 day plans here! It should be a 30 day plan! Log in and look towards the top of the page and it should say my plan and under that 25$ for 30 days or something like that 

Need Help? Let's chat.