cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So happy!

snoopkitten420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Before finally making the switch to Public Mobile, I was with Virgin. I had a sixty dollar pre-pay plan that cost me $60 a month for: 1GB of data, 250 minutes local only, unlimited canada wide text (but pic messages cost 0.50 more to send) and then your basic voicemail and caller ID. I just got set up with a plan with Public Mobile that definitely makes Virgin's look pretty pathetic. For $40/month, Public Mobile gave me 4.5GB of Data, Unlimited Canada-Wide calls and unlimited international text and picture messaging!!

I can't believe how little I was getting before.... Thank you, Public Mobile!!!

7 REPLIES 7

Bubbly100
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Awesome! I used to be with Fido and was paying sooo much more than I should have and would always pay so much in data overcharge fees. It's amazing to be a company who does not charge extra as it's a pre paid plan! With a great community and awesome promos!

Colinh90

thats great from where you have come from, i came from Freedom, 13GB plan, unlitmied Canada talk and text for 65 a month (my previous plan was 8GB for 40 a month) but. i mainly switched to this company for its quality. the amount of Gigs' i get is a big downgrade but the trade of is a superior network and a better user experince.  8Gigs for 50 bucks ekkk. im gonna have to use shaw on the Go as much as possible lol.

percyjackson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

welcome to PM, this is the same reason why I switch from virgin to PM, especially where I can bring my bill to zero.

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to PM. Great plan!!!

Zhuoyu

Welcome to Public Mobile.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@snoopkitten420 wrote:

Before finally making the switch to Public Mobile, I was with Virgin. I had a sixty dollar pre-pay plan that cost me $60 a month for: 1GB of data, 250 minutes local only, unlimited canada wide text (but pic messages cost 0.50 more to send) and then your basic voicemail and caller ID. I just got set up with a plan with Public Mobile that definitely makes Virgin's look pretty pathetic. For $40/month, Public Mobile gave me 4.5GB of Data, Unlimited Canada-Wide calls and unlimited international text and picture messaging!!

Welcome to PM and thanks for sharing your positive experience.  PM has been great to me as well and just think you can lower your bill for helping out here and fit every year you are with on you earn $1 for every 30 days loyalty reward as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@snoopkitten420 wrote:

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.