cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card still not arrived & tickets not being answered

billturner84
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please can somebody point me in the direction of a meaningful way of contacting Public Mobile - my sim  (ordered 20 days ago) has not arrived and none of my tickets have been answered

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@billturner84 wrote:

Please can somebody point me in the direction of a meaningful way of contacting Public Mobile - my sim  (ordered 20 days ago) has not arrived and none of my tickets have been answered

@billturner84 

Wish I could supply a direct number, however Public Mobile is completely online service via Moderators.

I would certainly utilize the store finder to get one at:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/where-to-buy-a-sim

Then use the SIM which comes in the mail as a back up, or to supply a friend when they wish to join Public Mobile too.

@billturner84 

If you need a sim to activate a promotion that is ending soon try to find a retailer to purchase one from by using  the "find a store" option at the bottom of your page. Alternatively you can tell us where you live and maybe theres a community member in the vicinity that can help you out ( some of us "collect" way too many sim cards!)

You can then try again with simple simon or send a ptivate message detailing the issue and asking for a refund or an account  credit for the missing sim card. The moderators are terribly back logged so wsit times are 48+ hours or it seems like never in your case.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@billturner84 wrote:

Shipping delays can't be controled as Canada Post has reduced capacity with many workers in quarantine. How long ago did you send tickets? They should answer but all they can do is refund or send you another.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@billturner84 wrote:

There is an announcement regarding courier delays. See this thread.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Courier-Delays/m-p/647439

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@billturner84 Check the following link that will show you how to track your sim card delivery. 

How to track your SIM card order? - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.