cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Sign up by August 21st and save $10 on the $50 Plan for 6 months-Help salesmen did not pick prom

Caution: learning spoiler alert: (Don't look below unless your having trouble finding the Permalink and want to move on.)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Retail/Sign-up-by-August-21st-and-save-10-on-the-50-P...

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Sign up by August 21st and save $10 on the $50 Plan for 6 months-Help salesmen did not pick prom

Didnt get a lot of sleep last night...i gave up when I couldn't figure out where my clipboard was.... 

Did it the old fashion way....typed in title article etc...and summarized the main points.

@Jb456 wrote:

Faster response via SIMON

Write "Human"

Then choose "Account specific question"

Then choose "No I want a human"

Then click ticket link that Simon provides

Open ticket is faster.

I did send a ticket I just sent an additional private message explaining the situation  referencing the post and included the ticket tracking number.

I spoke to or rather messaged with a human. A moderator contacted me. After some initial confusion over which account I was referring to the moderator looked into the issue with a couple messages back and forth on Saturday. I woke up Sunday with a message it would be addressed. By early Sunday afternoon I received a message that the discount would be applied on the next cycle as they had applied the appropriate promo code to the account. Thanks moderators! 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looks like its fixed.  good update. Smiley Happy