cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satisfied

Doll1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought my sim card from retailer which is quite easy for me instead online order coz it takes almost week to get it. I paid only for sim card plus tax and I asked for activation as well. Retailer activated my sim without any extra charge which find me satisfied. 

9 REPLIES 9

@Camera4617 wrote:

@Doll1990 wrote:

I bought my sim card from retailer which is quite easy for me instead online order coz it takes almost week to get it. I paid only for sim card plus tax and I asked for activation as well. Retailer activated my sim without any extra charge which find me satisfied. 

That's great. I activate my online so I'm not sure how that differs from activation in a store. Just make sure you have info needed to manage your account online. 
- Username
- Password
- PIN

For in-store activatiion, the account PiN is randomly assigned and is sent by text message to the customer. At this point, there isn't yet a self serve account password. The new customer needs to create a self serve account and verification that the person owns the Public Mobile account is done with a a text message being sent to the customer with a security code.

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Doll1990 wrote:

That's great. I activate my online so I'm not sure how that differs from activation in a store. Just make sure you have info needed to manage your account online. 
- Username
- Password
- PIN

Welcome to PM. 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to the community @Doll1990!!!  🙂

I'm happy to hear everything worked out for you... usually we hear bad news, but glad your experience was a good one!

@carlaspapa wrote:

@Doll1990 

I activated at London Drugs they did a great job I even got a free SIM card. Welcome to public mobile I think you'll enjoy the savings!

Free sim cards with activation are common. London drugs even advertises in the flyer occassionally.

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Doll1990 

I activated at London Drugs they did a great job I even got a free SIM card. Welcome to public mobile I think you'll enjoy the savings!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Doll1990 wrote:

@Doll1990 nice to hear of the good/positive experience you had.

Retailers can be hit or miss, it seems. So glad you got a hit!

Maybe share your feedback and "Pay it Foward"

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/providing-feedback-on-stores

Welcome to Public Mobile!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, I am old fashioned, I rather go to a kiosk and have them helped out.

Also, the last thing you want is to order SIM from PM, no tracking and can take as many as 3 weeks 😰

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Doll1990 wrote:

Hi @Doll1990 thanks for sharing your satisfactory experience with a retailer.  Welcome to Public Mobile.

Have a wonderful day

RosieR

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Doll1990 Hope you will enjoy the service and rewards we have here😊

Need Help? Let's chat.