cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

bbscus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone kiosk in zehr’s on Ottawa st in Kitchener  wouldn’t Let me leave without signing me up. Will I still get my referral fee?

4 REPLIES 4

@bbscus wrote:

Phone kiosk in zehr’s on Ottawa st in Kitchener  wouldn’t Let me leave without signing me up. Will I still get my referral fee?

Maybe, you can call the Walmart at Fariview Park or Stanley Park (or any other location) ahead of time to see if they will sell without activation.  I agree that this is frustrating for the customer.  The phone number for Walmart at 1005 Ottawa St N is 519-748-2118.

If this was last week, I would say to just order one from the Public Mobile website, but at this point in time, I'm not sure it would arrive by March 4, which is the end of the $10 off x 6 promotion.  If you're not interested in the $10 off x6 months promo, I would just go ahead and order a sim card online as the promotion for the $25 referral credit goes until March 18.

goldenmayan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope you get your $25 credit, the kiosks are pushy to make you set up there.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@bbscus @You will have a 10$ credit for your activation in store... not the 25$ for activation online by yourself... sorry for you but that how it works.. for thé crédit you need to have given the phone number of your referral...

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
The $25 referral bonus is for online sign-up only, but the person who referred you will still get $1 a month off.

You should send a message to a moderator and let them know the kiosk refused to sell you just a SIM card, it's against their policy and they like to know what companies are doing it, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.