Did you mean: 

SIM card shipping

mint00406
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my SIM card 9 days ago AND IT HASN'T ARRIVED YET

11 REPLIES 11

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Order the card from Amazon, it's cheap, only $5 and arrives in 2 days.

torontokatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just asked if the sell public mobile sim cards. They said no. I said the public site said u do. They said no never have. 

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@torontokatt wrote:

I need a sim replacement I went to walmart they don't sell them or give them away they said. 

Did you tell them it was replacement?  They might not sell unless you activate a new account because they want commission.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mint00406 

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

These guys will have a sim to you in a couple of days with free shipping. Sim costs are under $2.

If you can get to GTA, you can call ahead to make arrangements to pick it up locally.

torontokatt

Peterbourgh ontario and it says both walmart here sells them on public mobile site... They said no not at all don't know why they say that. I got one from the mobile kiosk in Loblaws.

@mint00406 

Roughly where are you located?

AE_Collector

@torontokatt wrote:

I need a sim replacement I went to walmart they don't sell them or give them away they said. 

@torontokatt Change your region to the correct one.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

torontokatt

yes.. Prime shipping is a good choice for quick turnaround.

if you need it urgently. Try going to Warlmart. Many Walmart stores will give it out free and will setting up as well.

sethkott

I would just order off Amazon, its cheaper and comes in about 2 days

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@mint00406 wrote:

I ordered my SIM card 9 days ago AND IT HASN'T ARRIVED YET

@mint00406 You should probably plan on 2-3 weeks.

Need Help? Let's chat.