cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Richmond Centre (BC) - great service!

Slash
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Came to the mall kiosk looking to get 3 new accounts for myself, my dad, and my mom. Took a couple times to explain exactly how I wanted things set up - I wanted my dad to refer my mom and myself so he gets $2 off his account, in addition to another $2 from autopay. Once they got it, the two reps there took care of both of us at the same time. Friendly guys, smooth process.

While they were helping us, my dad had to call Virgin Mobile to get his phone unlocked. He was on hold for a while, and when the rep was repeating the IMEI number for verification, the call disconnected at the very last number. The sim card seemed to be deactivated, but his phone wasn't unlocked. Had to call and wait on hold again. Maybe it wasn't their fault that the call disconnected, but it was a funny story nonetheless.

Happy with Public Mobile so far!

5 REPLIES 5

funpig
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I joined PM today using the customer rep at the Richmond Centre kiosk.  He answered all my questions.  He set up my account and ported my number in less than ten minutes.  No charge for the sim.  He also provided me with a referral so i should get the $10 credit next month.  

I am happy so far.  Same or better features than Telus, finally got a data plan and ten bucks cheaper per month to boot.

Slash

Seems like there is no wiggle room for extra promos or deals when you speak to them in person. The deals online are the deals you get. But with the low cost already, can't really complain about that.

GarbageWhiskers

The mall kiosk workers are very friendly. I visited them today because my mother was looking switch away from Fido in a few months. I was hoping the free sim promo was still going on, but it's over. I highly recommend going to speak with them for the latest deals (which can also be found online). We will be back next time

Slash

Yes, that is exactly what I wanted and how I got them to set us up. Dad gets $2 less per month for the referral, and myself and mom got the one-time $10 credit. I figured my dad would stick with Public Mobile the longest so it made sense that he would make the referrals.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Slash Welcome to PM! Did the rep having one of your account as referral and the other two will be saved on $10 the referred account has referral rewards. 

Need Help? Let's chat.